Friday, November 11, 2011

Should i join the Us Army or The Marines?

I am a junior in high School, i have exelent grades, i am also taking atp cles all the time and i am the captain on the high school soccer team. Im pretty good at soccer thats what my friends tell me. I am pretty big and strong, i have literally no fears, i had no fears of deying or doing something wrong. I always liked the Marines and the US army since i was in 8th grade, i always liked shotting guns and rifles that my father has and my other relatives own in their contry(venezuela). I have reserched a lot of information about the USMC and the US Army. I like going in and fight i dont like to stay in a place and wait till its all clear, i want to do the clearing and leading my division to a save place and shoting our enemies at war. WHAT SHOULD I DO? JOIN THE ARMED FORCES OR STAY IN MY LIFESTYLE AND COMPLETE HIGH SCHOOL AND GET A SCHOLLARSHIP TO A GOOD UIVERSITY AND BECOME PRO SOCCER PLAYER. PLZ HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment