Monday, November 14, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!! Does he secretly like me back or not?

There is a guy in one of my cles ( that i really like) that sits nearby and i catch him turning around to look at me alot, especially when the teacher comes over explaining something to me and i catch him looking at me so i look up but he looks away. Also, when i speak to our mutual friend he allways acts as though he is joining in, but will never ever look me directly in the eye or say anything to me. But i've said hi in the corridors a few times and he's smiled back and mumbled hi, but it seems he's been quite flustered in the face when he's done this. Once when i said i was going to try and have a proper conversation but we were just looking at eachother, and my mind went blank :S I'm also aware he knows i like him, or one of my group of friends like him because when we've seen him in college he must of heard my friends shouting his name and going oooo! so he tries running away - im worried he thinks we're stalkers and he's just really afraid of me but when we've said hi there seems to be a "spark" but i dont know because this could just my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment