Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm a virgin but my boyfriend is not.?

My boyfriend and I started dating a while ago and it's getting to the point where it looks like we might start having soon. I love him, and he often tells me that he loves me and that he's never met anyone like me before, but I have my worries. The thing is, the one big difference between us is that he has dated a lot of guys and has lost his virginity already. I think he's only slept with one person, so he's not promiscuous, but for me he is my very first boyfriend. I never dated anyone before him and so obviously I've never had before. I don't feel intimidated by his experience vs. my inexperience, but I worry that I'm not special to him. For me, having with him would be a big thing, and he already means a lot to me. I guess I worry that whilst I attach importance and value to having with him, he will just see me as another guy on his long list of partners. I don't know what to do. Are my worries justified?

No comments:

Post a Comment